Jerry Nolte 103 Pennsylvania Avenue Matamoras, PA 18336 Cell: 570-491-2959 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Summary Experienced CEO and CTO with expertise in Cyber Security, Database Development, and System Maintenance. Strong business acumen and exceptional customer service skills. Seeking consulting opportunities to help companies achieve their goals.
- Cyber Security Expertise (CISO)
- Database Development and Management
- Client and Vendor Relations
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Problem-Solving Abilities
- Issue Resolution
- LAN Analysis
- Excellent Communication Abilities
- Describing Issues and Solutions to Non-IT Users
- Multi-tasking and Negotiation
- Marketing Skills
- Analytical Skills
Experience January 1986 to Current Tri-State Computer Center Ltd Matamoras, PA, USA CEO
- Implemented cyber security measures to bring outdated system protocols into compliance with industry standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Conducted risk analysis of networks and websites for multiple companies and government agencies.
- Repaired and maintained computers, cell phones, and networks.
- Developed and managed tailored service plans for clients.
- Conducted market research to inform sales activities.
- Built and managed websites.
May 1996 to July 2013 Mercury Link Matamoras, PA CTO
- Built ISP from the ground up, including Mail Server, News Server, Web Server, RAS Server, and RADIUS Server.
- Utilized Linux for 100% free and secure software.
- Conducted interviews to hire new team members.
- Diagnosed technical problems and suggested solutions.
- Collected data for analysis and optimization of system and network performance.
- Identified and analyzed project risks to minimize them and guided projects to successful completion.
- Installed network software and hardware, checked for repairs and upgrades.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, XYZ University
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
References Available upon request.